Here are some helpful tips for getting the best fit from your SuperPower Shorts:
- Step in one leg at a time.
- Pull the legs up, so the crotch is in place, before trying to pull the waistband all the way up.
- Lift each knee to get the garment legs into a nice position.
- The BoostBands in the back legs should rest under your bum for max definition.
- Pull the waistband to rest just under your bra. Use the removable bra straps if you want more length in the garment body.
- Torso Length: Sculptwear should go up to the top of your ribcage and rest comfortably below your bra line. For extra length through the torso, to eliminate the gap between our Sculptwear and your bra, use the removable straps that came in your package.
- Leg Width: Sculptwear should hug your thighs comfortably. If it’s too tight or too loose through the legs, consider another size.
- Hip Crease: The Sculptwear hip creases should be aligned perfectly with your hip creases. Make sure you pull the legs all the way up so the crotch of the garment is securely in place. If you have long fingernails, try to tuck in your nails so that they don’t pierce the fabric.
If the garment isn’t working as you would expect, it could very likely be a sizing issue.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions!